Terms and Conditions
ChinaPayments.com is a trading name of Flexewallet Pty Ltd (AUST), a 100% owned subsidiary of the Novatti Group (ASX:NOV).
China Payments is an alternate payment solution platform that provides Chinese residents in Australia with a solution for payments, using Chinese leading payment methods such as WeChat Pay and Alipay. The platform allows customers to pay BPAY bills and make both instore and online purchases using their WeChat Pay and Alipay wallets.
Terms of Service
Exclusion of representation and warranties
China Payments makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, as to the suitability or fitness for purpose of the China Payments system in relation to any specific customer requirements, needs or particular circumstances. China Payments gives no warranty, makes no representation and disclaims all liability so far as the law allows with respect to the quality, availability, legality, delivery or any other aspect of the service.
Limitation of liability
You acknowledge that China Payments is solely providing a service and that some limitation of liability on China Payments’ part is reasonable and customary in an Agreement such as this.
Accordingly, you agree that China Payments shall not be liable for:
- Any validation provided by China Payments not being acted upon by a Biller where the Biller’s failure to act does not result from our wrongful act or omission; or
- Any delay or failure to carry out China Payments’ obligations under this Agreement arising from any abnormal and unforeseeable event outside our control where the consequences would have been unavoidable despite all our efforts to the contrary; or
- Any incorrect or duplicate payments made via China Payment due to incorrect BPAY details provided by you, or fraudulent activities; or
- Any ramifications arising from overdue bill payments. All payments made using WeChat Pay or Alipay should be made at least 3 business days before the BPAY bill due date to allow for cross border payment processing; or
- Any loss or damage suffered by China Payments due to any claim, demand or action of any kind brought against China Payments, arising directly or indirectly because you did not observe any of your obligations under the China Payments Terms and Conditions or acted negligently or fraudulently under this agreement.
- Save in relation to death or personal injury caused by negligence, in no circumstances shall China Payments’ liability hereunder exceed the value of the amount transacted by you.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Biller is solely responsible for resolving all disputes with Customers and has sole responsibility for dealing with questions, complaints, refunds or enquiries raised by a Customer involving a transaction using the China Payments Service.
Furthermore, China Payments may request further information from you in relation to the payments processed via our platform. For instance, we may request an original copy of the BPAY bill paid by you for verification purposes. Should this not be provided upon request, China Payments reserves the right cancel such payment.
- This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia.
- Nothing in this Agreement is intended to create any rights that are enforceable by any person who is not a party to this Agreement, unless otherwise stated.
- If any clause or part of any clause of this Agreement shall be found to be illegal or unenforceable, then the validity and enforceability of the remainder of the Agreement shall not be adversely affected.
- Any delay or failure by you or China Payments to enforce or pursue any remedy or right hereunder shall not be deemed to be a waiver of that remedy or right and, unless we tell you otherwise in the case of China Payments not exercising or enforcing a right or remedy, will not prevent that right or remedy from subsequently being exercised or enforced.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us relating to the provision of the China Payments service and supersedes any previous agreements and understandings between us relating thereto.
- ChinaPayments charges a fee per transaction to cover carry costs and operations.
- Current rates are available here
BPAY settlements are conducted daily for all transactions up to 2pm Australian Eastern Standard time (+10GMT).
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
Users who do not ‘log in’ – We collect transaction information only for account keeping purposes.
Users who log in – We hold basic contact information, user ID, Name, Contact email and transaction history.
Contact us: email@example.com
Updated as at 13th MAY 2020.